About the Post-Industrial Forum
A global community for leaders
driving the post-industrial transition
For the first time in the history of our species, we have exponential technology development coupled with massive decentralization. This is change on an anthropological level. We are transitioning to a post-industrial civilization.
Brought to you by the Post-Industrial Institute in collaboration with industry partners, including SRI International, the Post-Industrial Forum brings together founders, executives, investors, and policymakers. Our purpose is to connect the dots and find smarter ways to navigate the changes now taking place. Past speakers include leaders from Global 2000 companies such as SAP, IBM, Microsoft, ABB, Nomura, AXA, Hyundai, and Siemens.
● Access to exclusive events and content, including video recordings
● Build relationships with thought leaders and fellow trailblazing practitioners
● Participation in post-industrial management research and practice
● Develop practical solutions to address disruption threats and opportunities
● Connect the dots across industries and technologies, geography and cultures, business, and society