This page provides guidelines for the use of our logo, with two variations to choose from.
2. You may use the logos solely to refer to the Post-Industrial Institute.
3. The logos may not be altered in any way other than to scale them up or down, as long as the proportions are preserved. Our logo may be placed anywhere on a page as long as the entire logo is visible (it cannot overlap another logo), and it must be large enough to be readable.
4. You may not use the logo in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with the Post-Industrial Institute, or approval, sponsorship, or endorsement unless we have given you explicit written permission to do so.
5. We reserve the right to revoke this license at our discretion, if we believe your use harms our reputation, is offensive, or for any other reason. Unauthorized use of the logo can lead to legal consequences. Please ensure you regularly check these terms for any changes.
6. All logos on this page are Copyright © 2004-Present, Post-Industrial Institute, All Rights Reserved. By using these logos, you agree to provide attribution to the Post-Industrial Institute as appropriate, and you also agree to these Terms.
7. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any questions regarding their existence, validity, or termination, will be referred to and finally resolved by the courts of the State of California.
8. For any questions about these Terms, please write to us at legal @ post-industrial.institute.